Sunday 4 January 2009

Tin Robot Monoprint by Artist Tony Trowbridge

A new treat for 2009. The world of monoprints. I have managed to get hold of a couple of reams of thrown away newsprint and some sheets of sugar paper.
WITH THIS FIND i do intend to make pictures of my choice through the medium of monoprinting and block printing using found objects, for example corks and ship soap off the beaaaach just about anything i can find that will take a carved image and then be printed from, lino from skips and thrown glass for etching onto.
As yet I still have to purchase the paint but i am collecting natural pigments and trying to make my own paint.
My new years resolution is to produce artwork as ecologically as possible by recycling at all costs.
I now have a website tonytrowbridge.com.

No comments: