Sunday 9 November 2008

Magic Trick on the Beach Burning a Magician urban art book



November 5th 2008, on the beach. We entertained a huge crowd some 32 deep a much bigger response than we expected.
Aaron Isted the dark Magician was to get into a pirate's chest on top of a bomb fire, chained and roped down we sprayed accelerant all over it and then set it alite, As the chest was engulfed Aaron turned to the crowd now dressed as a fireman and took his applause.
Aaron wanted me to do a book of the event for his memorabilia collection.
The shirts worn on the night were all hand painted by myself and are now to be signed by myself and Aaron and will be com-petitioned off.
I made a book and a box for it from cardboard and hand stretched natural cotton as usual badly sown by me.
Box 7x11inches, book 5x6inches

1 comment:

Kyle Newton said...

Hi, I also am a close up magician on the Island and I watched the performance which I've got to say defiantly wasn't one of Aaron's best, the climax just simply wasn't exactly that great as he didn't make it very 'showey', but I love Aaron's work and he does inspire me to carry on with my career as I'm only 15, also I was just wondering if you would mind having a look at my stencil art on my blog as it's my first attempt at stencil art and I wish to continue it along with my profession of magic ofcourse... The picture can be found here http://kyles-thoughts.blogspot.com/2008/12/new-stencil-art.html

Thanks
Kyle Newton
www.magicmystro.350.com